Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sawyers 1st Birthday!

We were going to throw Sawyer the traditional 1st birthday bash even though I was dreading it! But fortunately Danny's family happened to be in town all at the same time which is rare so we just kind of threw it together at the last minute (thanks Amy). We had so much fun! Sawyer loved seeing his cousins and more then anything eating his Cookie Monster cake! (thanks Pop and Dama Dama) I can't believe how much cake he ate, he just kept shoveling in. The only way we got him away was to say he could take a bath (which he loves almost as much as cake)! Thank you everyone for making it so memerable!





3 comments:

Kasey said...

so cute! Oh my gosh I can't believe a year has gone by already! This is such a fun time in life! He is precious and I love seeing and hearing how much fun you and Danny are having with Sawyer it is precious! Miss you guys!

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh! He can't possibly be 1 already! I love that he loves the cake! That is my favorite part of 1st birthdays! Happy Birthday Sawyer! Miss you lots!

Kristine said...

The cake mess pic is priceless. Drew didn't give me any of those fun pics. Seriously so cute.